Key Dates and Times for Sponsor Activities
Information Security Symposium
June 20-21, 2017
University of California, Davis
Thank you for sponsoring the 2017 Information Security Symposium
May 1, 2017
- Lodging is available. Some group rates may still apply.
- Provide door prizes or items for attendee conference bags (quantity 575).
- Submit corporate materials to the conference committee for conference bag inclusion.
- Request a power source at your display table if needed, send request to email@example.com.
- Sponsors submit any instructional computer requirements and electronic instructional handout material to the conference committee.
Mailing address is:
Information and Educational Technology – UC Davis
3215 Apiary Road
Davis, CA 95616
May 22, 2017
- Last day to register. You must be registered to attend the event. There are no registrations at the door.
June 20 – 21, 2017
- Location is UC Davis Conference Center at Old Davis Road & Alumni Lane , Davis CA
- Parking permits are available for Platinum, Gold+, and Gold sponsors. Please drive to the front entrance/unloading area of the UC Davis Conference Center to pick up your permits.
- Vendor set up begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Tables are 2’ X 6”
- Platinum sponsors can place corporate banners in all instructional computer labs used during the conference (2), as well as in the area of the general welcome session. The sponsor is responsible for providing and/or shipping the corporate banners.
- For all other sponsor levels, one corporate banner, no more than 3’ X 6”, can be placed at your table. The sponsor is responsible for providing and/or shipping the corporate banner.
- Vendor tabling takes place from June 20 at 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and June 21 at 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Check-in starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfasts, lunches and snacks are available.
- You are scheduled to give a 30-minute product update during the conference on either June 20 or 21. Visit 2017 Information Security Symposium and select the “Event Agenda” tab for session times and locations.
- Some session locations have changed. Please have your presenters, visit 2017 Information Security Symposium and select “Event Agenda” tab for session times and locations.
- Attendee business cards or contact information can be collected for sponsor-hosted drawings during the lunch period.
- All rooms have a data projector and screen. Some rooms have microphones.
- No AV equipment is provided for vendor tabling.
- All sponsors and attendees are invited to attend the Day 1 Reception with evening refreshments at the UC Davis Conference Center and a visit to the Shrem Manetti Museum on June 20 at 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
After the Event
- We will provide a list of everyone who registered for the conference, with their email addresses, if they have agreed to share that information for this purpose.
- We hope to see you in 2019!