Key Dates for Sponsors
Information Security Symposium
June 20-21, 2017
University of California, Davis
January 13, 2017
- Financial sponsors complete payment of sponsor fees by check or credit card.
- Sponsors submit a black and white and color “EPS” format of their corporate logo to the conference committee.
February 27, 2017
- Signed application form, an approved business agreement, logo, a payment or instructional commitment and sponsorship selection confirmed.
- Sponsors submit lecture session abstracts and speaker name and email address at 2017 Information Security Symposium Proposals.
- Sponsors providing hands-on lab instruction submit an outline of the lab presentation at 2017 Information Security Symposium Proposals.
- Sponsors must confirm that they’re bringing their own computers, if they opt to use their own for instruction.
March 31, 2017
- Sponsors confirm capability to provide door prizes or items for attendee conference bags (quantity 450). Items need to be received by May 1, 2017.
May 1, 2017
- Receipt of the conference bags from the sponsor providing the bags (quantity 450).
- Sponsors provide door prizes or items for attendee conference bags (quantity 450).
- Sponsors submit corporate materials to the conference committee for conference bag inclusion.
- Sponsors submit any instructional computer requirements and electronic instructional handout material to the conference committee.
Mailing address is:
Information and Educational Technology – UC Davis
3215 Apiary Road
Davis, CA 95616